Level 39 Mystic 742 pokemons max iv

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

zachbladi

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Morocco
Member Since
Aug 1, 2019
Country
Morocco
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hello everyone I'm selling my Level 39 mystic handmade Pokemon go account.
I'd only take 100$ for this either PayPal or Bitcoin
I transferred almost all pokemon which are worthless and have no value and kept the ones with max IV and the ones which are shiny or legendary or both shiny and legendary, I did not include all the pics cuz that'll take way too much so if you want something specific contact me on discord at zachbladi#1919 (case sensitive)
Pics:

Screenshot_20200527-040651.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040718.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040724.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040732.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040737.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040746.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040752.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040758.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040817.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040824.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040837.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040843.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040858.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040906.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040920.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040926.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040932.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040939.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-040948.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041003.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041008.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041016.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041024.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041034.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041040.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041050.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041122.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-041127.jpg
​
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top