Level 33, CHEAP INSANE ACCOUNT! High CP Rares, 50+ Feedback TRUSTED VERIFIED!!

Not Recently Bumped

Stryker1

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 55

(100%) (55 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 12, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0

Level 33 Accounts are Guaranteed to have​

Every account is teamless so you can choose your own team
Choose any name you want
GUARANTEED MULTIPLE COPIES OF HIGH CP RARES!
Several Pokemon around 2.8k CP, and a ton above 2k CP!
Hundreds of candies for pokemon like Eevee so that you can evolve and power up instantly!
I am verified with 50+ feedback, you don't have to fear about getting scammed
Any questions add me on skype: stryker189

Price: $49.99​
Autobuy link: https://slut.io/p/27041/714d75
You will get an email containing the account info to your inbox instantly!​
095743cbe3.png

This is an image of a sample account after leveling up: (Pokemon and CP levels will vary by account)





F.A.Q.
How do I know that you're trusted?
Look on the my profile and you will see that I am verified and have the trusted userbar. I also have 50+ feedback, 100% positive.

Where are my account credentials?
Refresh your inbox, and check your spam or junk folder.

Why can't I log in?
The PTC login servers are down. Use this link to check ispokemongodownornot.com

It says I have to verify my email, what do I do?
Add me on skype, I'll help you out.

Are these accounts botted?
Yes, but only using the safest script that emulates a real person walking on the sidewalks. If you still don't feel safe, we offer a 3 day warranty where we replace your account or refund your money in case it gets banned. However, 0 of our accounts have been banned so far.

Any more questions? Contact my skype at stryker189
​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top