SOLD Level 27 Tundra OG S2 Account - $50!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Store
High End
Original Owner
Yes

Gabagoo

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 28, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Had the account since the early days of season 2. Tons of image renders. Connected via Twitch. After I receive the proper payment I recommend changing all details tied to it.

Discord: rockyregalia
Payment: $50 PayPal friends and family only


ACCOUNT SCREEN RECORDING HERE!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I'm very interested in this, if you still have it?
 
Q
My discord is R4N4CVRR as here, and I've sent you a friends request
G
Accepted!
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top