Hi,
I'm trying to sell and/or trade my level 19 smite account, it's fully registered and beta capable.
I currently have these god's unlocked (default god's not listed): Bakasura, Bastet, Sobek, and Anhur!
There is 700 extra favor currently on the account, and the W/L ratio is win side up by a good amount of points.
PM me or contact me on skype at: peypeyproductions
if you are interested in either buying the account or trading something for it ( I really like GW2 )
I'm trying to sell and/or trade my level 19 smite account, it's fully registered and beta capable.
I currently have these god's unlocked (default god's not listed): Bakasura, Bastet, Sobek, and Anhur!
There is 700 extra favor currently on the account, and the W/L ratio is win side up by a good amount of points.
PM me or contact me on skype at: peypeyproductions
if you are interested in either buying the account or trading something for it ( I really like GW2 )
