Level 19│CP 1532 Arcanine│18.2k Stardust│Team Mystic│Charizard & Blastoise
Selling a level 19 Team Mystic account with some awesome high CP Pokemon and rares like Charizard and Blastoise!
Current offer: $275
Pokemon:
Eggs:
Items:
If you'd like to make an inquiry or purchase please add me to Skype @ Helix.Co (location Chicago). My profile picture is shown below.
New Account Warranty effective for all sales on or after 4/25/2015
In order to increase my protection when buying and selling accounts I have created a new warranty in which buyers agree to upon purchase. All accounts are guaranteed for 30 days and compensation will be provided in the case of recall. 30 day guarantee starts on date of purchase. Date of purchase refers to the moment when money (partial or full) is exchanged for account information (partial or full). I will do everything I can to gain back access to the account but if I am unable you will have the option for compensation. This compensation will be either a refund in full (if possible) or a replacement account of similar value*. If an ID is to come with an account, it will not be provided until PayPal chargeback statutes expire. After 30 days I will no longer provide compensation as account buying and selling is risky and you take this risk when purchasing a second-hand account. I will, however, try my best to get the account back to you. Attempting to sell or trade the account voids warranty. All sales final. I am not responsible for any warnings, suspensions, or bans handed to the account after buyer has possession of it. I reserve the right to change or amend these terms at any time.
*Account value determined by me.
Selling a level 19 Team Mystic account with some awesome high CP Pokemon and rares like Charizard and Blastoise!
Current offer: $275
Pokemon:
Eggs:
Items:
If you'd like to make an inquiry or purchase please add me to Skype @ Helix.Co (location Chicago). My profile picture is shown below.
New Account Warranty effective for all sales on or after 4/25/2015
In order to increase my protection when buying and selling accounts I have created a new warranty in which buyers agree to upon purchase. All accounts are guaranteed for 30 days and compensation will be provided in the case of recall. 30 day guarantee starts on date of purchase. Date of purchase refers to the moment when money (partial or full) is exchanged for account information (partial or full). I will do everything I can to gain back access to the account but if I am unable you will have the option for compensation. This compensation will be either a refund in full (if possible) or a replacement account of similar value*. If an ID is to come with an account, it will not be provided until PayPal chargeback statutes expire. After 30 days I will no longer provide compensation as account buying and selling is risky and you take this risk when purchasing a second-hand account. I will, however, try my best to get the account back to you. Attempting to sell or trade the account voids warranty. All sales final. I am not responsible for any warnings, suspensions, or bans handed to the account after buyer has possession of it. I reserve the right to change or amend these terms at any time.
*Account value determined by me.
Last edited:
