• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

LEGIT end-game. Not "end game" like some of those other accounts

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Goodbye E7

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 22, 2014
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Box overview

It's time for me to sell my account. I have been playing since launch in a top 5 gvg guild the entire time. I have great positive feedback on epicnpc including many account sales so you can buy knowing I deliver

*I have bought every single mola pack so everybody in my box if properly mola'd that need to be used.
*Recently pulled arby to round out my box.
*I have all ml5 except sage bs, tywin and rmv.
*My artifact pool is great with quite a few MLB 5*.
*75 reforged i90 pieces
*27 mola remaining after 5*'ing arby so you can build another couple units you like. I have every RGB 5* either built or in waiting room

I'm the only owner and I have original gmail account that you will take ownership of immediately. Click below or above to view some of my builds etc.

$1500 is my asking price

Box overview
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top