Hi there!*
I'm looking to buy a new account since i just lost mine.*
So from what I can see here, Eu-accounts and MMO-Armory is trusted sites.*
But they don't seem to have what I'm looking for.*
So are there any other sites out there that people got experience with and if so, it would be*
much appreciated if you could share some of that information.*
Sites that im most interested in is: MMO-Market, Bestwowaccounts and BlazingBoost
Best regards, Zwor
I'm looking to buy a new account since i just lost mine.*
So from what I can see here, Eu-accounts and MMO-Armory is trusted sites.*
But they don't seem to have what I'm looking for.*
So are there any other sites out there that people got experience with and if so, it would be*
much appreciated if you could share some of that information.*
Sites that im most interested in is: MMO-Market, Bestwowaccounts and BlazingBoost
Best regards, Zwor
