• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Legend global account w/ ML Ken + ML Ara + Ruele + 15 4* MLs + 5 Limited

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

langodamango

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 23, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling an ultimate account that can easily get Legend every week with just 100~110 swords
+legend V if u refresh during the last hours
+legend 3 if you refresh during the last 2 hours

Has one of the fastest speed set on server. 269 on A. Cidd or Celeste. But I am using A. Coli so 264 atm.

Current season ranking is top 30

Top 3 5* M/Ls
ML KEN
ML ARA

RUELE

All 5 LIMITED
DIENE (A) + BAIKEN + LUNA + DIZZY (S) + SOL (SSS)
​


15 4* MLs summoned. 90% has TRIPLE SSS Imprints
S- Rose
W- Silk
C- Armin
A- Cidd
SS- Achates
A- Coli
G- Purrgis
C- Dominiel (Natural 5* in a 4* body)
B- Dingo
C- Rin
A- Lots
C- Mercedes
A- Cartuja
W- Schuri

121/138 Hero Journal
86/88 artifacts
+lv30 Sigurd
+max limit break Dizzy Art (so she goes again and again pretty often)
+lv30 on many other important 4* ARTS


The only TWO 5s* I am missing is Ludwig and Baal.
Probably over 30 6*, I lost count. And about to 6* 3 more heroes. Will continue to do dailies/events until account is sold. I am not in a rush to sell it yet. Obviously it can do both hell raids with ease, and Abyss 90 has been accomplished.


Only selling because I will be busy in the next few weeks. Less time to play such a powerful account. I rather have someone else put it to good use.

C.O 2.4 K
B.O 2.8 K (I bought it for 3.7K) and plenty of packs after that during the collaboration month.


I can be contacted here or on Discord EpicLang#1534 - I will be providing limited pictures here for Arena privacy purposes. 1 picture showed weekly ranking, 1 showed defense rate 1-2 days after arena refreshed. However, I can be contacted for more pictures or questions if needed. Thanks!

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

Trusted seller. Transaction went smoothly and very friendly. thanks again bro
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top