- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello,
I'm selling today my steam account with Dead by Daylight.
It has all DLCs.
Legacy Meg 2
Legacy Wraith 2
Gamehours: 4000
A lot of cosmetics, rift premium (like the serum vial) stuff and more things.
More games like Hunt, Sea of Thieves in this account.
The steam level is over 200 so if you are a streamer is it highly recommended.
I will send screenshots on dm if you ask for.
I give this account with original data like email and more.
Price: USD 1100 + MM Fee (PayPal)
I'm selling today my steam account with Dead by Daylight.
It has all DLCs.
Legacy Meg 2
Legacy Wraith 2
Gamehours: 4000
A lot of cosmetics, rift premium (like the serum vial) stuff and more things.
More games like Hunt, Sea of Thieves in this account.
The steam level is over 200 so if you are a streamer is it highly recommended.
I will send screenshots on dm if you ask for.
I give this account with original data like email and more.
Price: USD 1100 + MM Fee (PayPal)
Attachments
Last edited:
