Hello buyers!
I’m selling my League of Legends PC and Wild Rift Mobile accounts. Both accounts are in great condition and perfect for players who want a solid starting point or collection.
Account Details:
League of Legends (PC)
• Level: 33
• Champions Owned: 59
• Skins: 23 (ask for full skin list)
• RP: 1450 RP
• Rank: Unranked
Wild Rift (Mobile)
• Level: 27
• Champions Owned: 25
• Skins: 16 (including several epic skins)
• Rank: Silver IV
Payment Methods:
• Crypto Accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT
• PayPal (Friends & Family only)
• SEPA Bank Transfer (Sparkasse supported)
Price:
$50 Firm – Serious offers only.
Contact:
• Send me a message here on EpicNPC for more details.
• I can provide screenshots or additional proof if needed.
Terms:
• I will not go first unless you have high rep.
• Middleman services (Trade Guardian) are welcome at buyer’s expense.
• No refunds once the account is delivered.
I’m selling my League of Legends PC and Wild Rift Mobile accounts. Both accounts are in great condition and perfect for players who want a solid starting point or collection.
Account Details:
League of Legends (PC)
• Level: 33
• Champions Owned: 59
• Skins: 23 (ask for full skin list)
• RP: 1450 RP
• Rank: Unranked
Wild Rift (Mobile)
• Level: 27
• Champions Owned: 25
• Skins: 16 (including several epic skins)
• Rank: Silver IV
Payment Methods:
• Crypto Accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT
• PayPal (Friends & Family only)
• SEPA Bank Transfer (Sparkasse supported)
Price:
$50 Firm – Serious offers only.
Contact:
• Send me a message here on EpicNPC for more details.
• I can provide screenshots or additional proof if needed.
Terms:
• I will not go first unless you have high rep.
• Middleman services (Trade Guardian) are welcome at buyer’s expense.
• No refunds once the account is delivered.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
