Lany's HorizonXI SAFE! Cheapest gil on Epic & Powerleveling Service

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(37 reviews)

Lany

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 29

(97.2%) (37 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 1, 2016
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I'm selling cheap gil and powerleveling services for the HorizonXI Private server. This includes levels, missions, quests, unlocking advance jobs etc.
(I will do my best to beat any reputable sellers price!)
Current stock: **NONE** Taking Pre-Orders

Message me on here first then add me on discord at Fim#3616


For every order I use a VPN with a unique IP address for your account's security.

Services offered:
Level 1-10 - $35
Level 11-20 - $175
Level 21-30 - $225
Level 30+ - Negotiable

Subjob Quest - $25

Rank missions (San d'oria, Windurst, Bastok)
Rank 1-2 - $35
Rank 2-3 - $75
Rank 3-4 - $125


*Fresh Account Special*
Level 1-18 any job, subjob unlock, 1-10 any subjob, mission Rank 2, 650k~ gil to start you off) - $725
Without gil - $250


Need a service not listed (Limit breaks, AF, etc.)? Let me know! Requests and prices are negotiable.


1678234484513.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller! Legit

Very easy transaction. Great seller!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing seller. By far the best experience I’ve had here

This is the best seller I’ve experienced. They were fast, responsive, and super friendly throughout the process. Definitely use them if you need anything in XI.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top