• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

L00KING for CHIAKI idv account! :D

Not Recently Bumped

Chiaaaaaa

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Nov 20, 2022
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking for an Identity V account, that at least has Chiaki as Skin, and Monomi as Pet on it. I don't mind any other characters on the account, i am just specifically looking for Chiaki (and Monomi) :)
I would pay around 15 - <100 € for it :D
trading is also alright, tell me which characters/skins you need and i can TRY and get them.
if you're interested, my discord is: Chia ! <3#2701
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I am looking for an Identity V account, that at least has Chiaki as Skin, and Monomi as Pet on it. I don't mind any other characters on the account, i am just specifically looking for Chiaki (and Monomi) :)
I would pay around 15 - <100 € for it :D
trading is also alright, tell me which characters/skins you need and i can TRY and get them.
if you're interested, my discord is: Chia ! <3#2701
available?
 
Back
Top