SOLD KT 14 (47lvl), 6639 trophies, 25 full cards, 40$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Level
Level 13
Original Owner
Yes

Putrik667

Level 80

Trade Guardian Orders: 86

(98.8%) (317 reviews)
Country
Kazakhstan
Member Since
Jun 18, 2022
Country
Kazakhstan
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Price - 40$
King Tower 14lvl
6639 trophies, best season Ultimate Champion
25 full cards
114k gold
275 crystal
71 emojis
After purchase you get email and password
I guarantee that there will be no problems with the account
While the account is on sale, it is developing further
Telegram @asanali_7sk WhatsApp +77085375476 Discord Putrik667#8169
Payment method : Qiwi Wallet, Visa/Mastercard, Crypto, Exchangers
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-03-029_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-03-029_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-05-486_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-05-486_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-10-063_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-10-063_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-12-927_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-12-927_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    2 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-19-208_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-19-208_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    2 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-26-952_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-26-952_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-32-888_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-32-888_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-50-374_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-17-19-06-50-374_com.supercell.clashroyale.jpg
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I reccomend this seller trustworthy/Responds very fast

Bought a clash Royale account for cheap and the transaction was very fast unlike sellers I’ve used with
 
If you trust me you can trust him aswell , he'll not scam while I'm alive.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top