180$ Kira_Gios#7660
Android na eu NO dmm
PayPal fnf
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
youjo
Y
Yeah, I'd like to buy the account. I'll arrange for a middleman through this site!
youjo
Y
Okay, thanks so much for getting right back to me!! I'm really really interested in this one, I just need another day or so to make my final decision. Is it all right if i get a middleman for this? I'm all right with the price you listed!
Last edited:
B
Take ur time
As long as mm verified it's alright
youjo
Y
Okay cool, thank you! And is this active DMM or no? I saw the original typed description says active while the second image does not O:
B
Nope DMM was removed :>
youjo
Y
Hey, super interested in this, but pretty specific question. Do you happen to have either of the Prospector's COA III emotes on this account, lie down or provoke?
B
I have also many coa emotes and B skins like Banker Patchwork
B
Yep, have provoke, also have Ronald of Ness and A accessory Star Globe
BruhMoment0909
B
Status
Closed ThreadThis thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
As long as mm verified it's alright