- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I’m looking to sell my MapleStory GMS account on the Kronos server. OC Email
The account features a Lv. 285 Night Walker with 63K+ LUK, 229M+ Combat Power, and 9,053 Legion. The character has a fully liberated Genesis Weapon, Mitra’s Rage, multiple 30%+ LUK 3L Legendary items, strong Gollux and Arcane equipment, and well-developed Hexa progression. The account also has 1,460 Arcane Power and 490 Sacred Power.
I’ve uploaded screenshots showing the account’s stats, equipment, Hexa progression, Legion, and other character details. If you need any additional information or specific character details, please feel free to ask.
OC: 1200
No current CO. This is my first listing, so I’m open to reasonable offers and still getting a feel for the market.
I strongly prefer to use a middleman for the transaction. The buyer is responsible for covering the middleman fee.
The account features a Lv. 285 Night Walker with 63K+ LUK, 229M+ Combat Power, and 9,053 Legion. The character has a fully liberated Genesis Weapon, Mitra’s Rage, multiple 30%+ LUK 3L Legendary items, strong Gollux and Arcane equipment, and well-developed Hexa progression. The account also has 1,460 Arcane Power and 490 Sacred Power.
I’ve uploaded screenshots showing the account’s stats, equipment, Hexa progression, Legion, and other character details. If you need any additional information or specific character details, please feel free to ask.
OC: 1200
No current CO. This is my first listing, so I’m open to reasonable offers and still getting a feel for the market.
I strongly prefer to use a middleman for the transaction. The buyer is responsible for covering the middleman fee.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
chengwu.
ID# 186624152751308800
ID# 186624152751308800
Attachments
-
图片_20260818041218_3_128.png843.2 KB -
图片_20260818041245_4_128.png258.3 KB -
图片_20260818041343_5_128.png211.5 KB -
图片_20260818041343_6_128.png218.1 KB -
图片_20260818041343_7_128.png182.8 KB -
图片_20260818041343_8_128.png275.4 KB -
图片_20260818041343_9_128.png254.2 KB -
图片_20260818041343_10_128.png403.5 KB -
图片_20260818041343_11_128.png253.2 KB -
图片_20260818041343_12_128.png231.3 KB -
图片_20260818041343_13_128.png176.6 KB -
图片_20260818041345_14_128.png231.3 KB -
图片_20260818041402_15_128.png219.8 KB -
图片_20260818041402_16_128.png256.4 KB -
图片_20260818041402_17_128.png231.2 KB -
图片_20260818041402_18_128.png268.7 KB -
图片_20260818041402_19_128.png249.1 KB -
图片_20260818041423_20_128.png232.2 KB -
图片_20260818041423_21_128.png253.7 KB -
图片_20260818041423_22_128.png182 KB -
图片_20260818041423_23_128.png162.7 KB -
图片_20260818041423_24_128.png206.7 KB -
图片_20260818041445_25_128.png1.3 MB -
图片_20260818041450_26_128.png1.5 MB -
图片_20260818041558_27_128.png15.7 KB -
图片_20260818042219_29_128.png316.1 KB -
图片_20260818042331_30_128.png297 KB -
图片_20260818042331_31_128.png286.1 KB -
图片_20260818042331_32_128.png80.4 KB -
图片_20260818042352_33_128.png1.3 MB
Last edited:
