Looking to see what kind of offers are out there. Recently boomed one of my Eternal pieces during SSF. I am upset so considering moving to a different class/account.
Price negotiable
if I don't receive an offer I like, I'll continue playing the account
Feel free to PM me with questions or offers.
Main Character
- Lv. 294 Buccaneer (66%). Max hexa
- Destiny Libbed
- Currently 635M CP (no event buffs, Haste title only)
- Return to ~675M CP (114k converted) once the replacement Eternal piece is restored to 22★ ( 4 weeks)
- perm ror5 and cont 5
Gear
- Full Eternal Set
- 5 pieces at 23★
- 1 piece at 22★
- 1 piece boom
- 10 Set PB
- 2 demon slayer vac pet
Legion / Mules
SSS Lv. 286 Libbed Bowmaster
- ~360M CP
- 9 Set PB (has TC, but not upgraded)
- Missing Badge
- 4 Eternal pieces prepared, not upgraded yet
- can easily reach 450M cp after eternal and TC is equipped
SSS Lv. 281 Libbed Shade
- ~300M CP
SS Lv. 281 Libbed Dark Knight
- ~200M CP
Lv. 275 Aran (Libbed) 150M
Lv. 275 Mercedes (Libbed) 40M
Lv. 267 Demon Slayer (Libbed) 150M
lost of perm petPrice negotiable
if I don't receive an offer I like, I'll continue playing the account
Feel free to PM me with questions or offers.
