WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Reboot Kronos & Hyperion
Looking to progress faster, unlock Liberation, or farm high-value drops without the stress?
I offer professional MapleStory boss carries for all stages of the game – from early-game clears to end-game challenges –
with full loot included and the option for live-streamed pilot runs if you’re unfamiliar with mechanics
Everything is made by hand, without using external programs and with the utmost legality possible
Payments accepted via PayPal F&F or Binance
If there’s something you need that’s not listed here, don’t hesitate to ask me.
My Discord is NayaraLiefde
The payment methods are Paypal F&F/ Binance
Early–Midgame Boss Bundle – $15 
Perfect for players starting their Liberation questline or pushing through early/mid bosses.
Includes:
These prices do not include piloting. If you need me to pilot your character, there will be an additional fee depending on the boss and your character
I don't mind how much cp your character has, as long as you meet the required sacred power for the boss
Party runs are done in dist mode (Blink for Grindstone, Pitched & Erion)
Pitched items are also available for purchase, but availability may vary, so please ask me beforehand if the Pitched you're looking for is available
This is a bit different from regular carries – in this service, I’ll use your own character to solo bosses while you watch.
It’s something I really enjoy doing, and I’ll always give my best effort to clear.
A few things to keep in mind:
If you’re curious about the service or the price for your character, feel free to add me on Discord: NayaraLiefde – I’ll be happy to talk with you and see what we can do.
Hard Lomien:
If you need something that's not on the list, just let me know
I offer bossing pilot services as well
My Discord is NayaraLiefde
Looking to progress faster, unlock Liberation, or farm high-value drops without the stress?
I offer professional MapleStory boss carries for all stages of the game – from early-game clears to end-game challenges –
with full loot included and the option for live-streamed pilot runs if you’re unfamiliar with mechanics
Everything is made by hand, without using external programs and with the utmost legality possible
Payments accepted via PayPal F&F or Binance
If there’s something you need that’s not listed here, don’t hesitate to ask me.
My Discord is NayaraLiefde
The payment methods are Paypal F&F/ Binance
Perfect for players starting their Liberation questline or pushing through early/mid bosses.
Includes:
- Hard Lomien (Lotus & Damien)
- Hard Luwil (Lucid & Will)
- Chaos Tenebris (Gloom, Verus Hilla & Darknell)
- Chaos Slime
- Full Loot (everything is yours)
- Req: 10m CP only & 6th job unlocked
- Pilot available if you don’t know the mechanics (streamed live)
Black Mage
- Regular Loot – $15 (everything except Pitched)
- If Pitched drops, add $20 extra to claim it
Mid–Late Game & End-Game Bosses
These prices do not include piloting. If you need me to pilot your character, there will be an additional fee depending on the boss and your characterI don't mind how much cp your character has, as long as you meet the required sacred power for the boss
Party runs are done in dist mode (Blink for Grindstone, Pitched & Erion)
Pitched items are also available for purchase, but availability may vary, so please ask me beforehand if the Pitched you're looking for is available
- Chaos Kalos + Normal Kaling – $15 total
- Hard Kaling – $15
- Extreme Lotus – $15 Full Loot
- Normal Baldrix – $15
- Hard Adversary – $15
- Hard Limbo – $20
- Hard Malefic – $25
Solo Bossing Service – Price Varies
This is a bit different from regular carries – in this service, I’ll use your own character to solo bosses while you watch.
It’s something I really enjoy doing, and I’ll always give my best effort to clear.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The requirements depend a lot on your class, level, 6th Job (Hexa) progress, Arcane Power (for Luwil/CTene), and Sacred Power (for Seren, Kalos, Kaling).
- I know the mechanics for all bosses, but I’m not familiar with every class in the game. If I’m not fully used to your job, I’ll take my time to adapt and try different approaches.
- If you let me, I can keep trying until we get the clear. If I can’t manage it, you won’t have to pay.
- The price will vary depending on how strong your character is.
Individual Boss Prices
Hard Lomien:- Hard Lotus – $3
- Hard Damien – $3
- Both – $5
- Hard Lucid – $3
- Hard Will – $3
- Both – $5
- Chaos Gloom – $3
- Hard Verus Hilla – $3
- Hard Darknell – $3
- Bundle Full Loot – $7
- Chaos Slime – $3
- Normal Kalos – $6
- Easy Kaling – $5
- Chaos Kalos – $12
- Normal Kaling – $8
If you need something that's not on the list, just let me know
I offer bossing pilot services as well
My Discord is NayaraLiefde
Last edited:
