WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Kronos - Hyperion - Challenger World
Hihi!, and thank you for taking the time to read this
I’m offering a MapleStory boss piloting service, where I will personally play on your character to help clear bosses you may not currently be able to complete on your own. I want to be fully transparent from the start: this is piloting, not a carry.
While I don’t main every class in the game, I have a strong understanding of boss mechanics and endgame content. If you’re comfortable with it, I’m happy to practice on your character first, taking the time needed to learn the class properly until achieving a clean and successful clear.
For certain endgame bosses, if your character is strong enough, clears can be done solo or in a party, depending on your preference and the situation.
When runs are done in party mode, I will use the game’s in-game recruit system, and loot will be handled either through blink or distribution mode, as agreed beforehand. Please note that the requirements listed below may vary depending on your overall progression, including factors such as level, HEXA, Sacred Power, etc.
I approach this service with patience and respect. My priority is your account’s safety, your trust, and making sure each clear is done carefully rather than rushed
Payment methods: Binance or PayPal F&F only
Discord: NayaraLiefde
I will personally solo the boss on your character
Early–Mid Bundle: HLomien + HLuwill + Ctene + CSlime — $30
Black Mage: $30
Hard Seren: $10
Extreme Lotus: $15
Hard Kai: $10
Normal Kalos: $15
Easy Kaling / Normal Kaling: $15
Normal Adversary: $15
Normal Malefic: $15
Runs are done through party mode
Chaos Kalos + Normal Kaling: $15
Extreme Kalos + Hard Kaling: $25
Hard Adversary: $15
Normal Limbo / Hard Limbo: $15
Normal Baldrix: $15 • Hard Baldrix: $20
Normal Malefic: $10 • Hard Malefic: $15
I’m not familiar with every job, but I’m always willing to give it a try and help you with your liberation
The main requirement is having over 100% on Maple Scouter. If the job is one I’m not very familiar with, I kindly ask that you allow me multiple attempts so I can get comfortable with the class and mechs
I currently do not offer Destiny Liberation for Cadena, Zero, or Blaster. For any other job, I’ll be happy to give it a try and help you with your liberation
Destiny Seren: $15
Destiny Kalos: $25
Destiny Kaling: $55
Destiny Adversary: $100
• Discord: NayaraLiefde
If you’re looking for something that isn’t listed above, and it’s within my capabilities, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ll be more than happy to discuss it with you
Hihi!, and thank you for taking the time to read this
I’m offering a MapleStory boss piloting service, where I will personally play on your character to help clear bosses you may not currently be able to complete on your own. I want to be fully transparent from the start: this is piloting, not a carry.
While I don’t main every class in the game, I have a strong understanding of boss mechanics and endgame content. If you’re comfortable with it, I’m happy to practice on your character first, taking the time needed to learn the class properly until achieving a clean and successful clear.
For certain endgame bosses, if your character is strong enough, clears can be done solo or in a party, depending on your preference and the situation.
When runs are done in party mode, I will use the game’s in-game recruit system, and loot will be handled either through blink or distribution mode, as agreed beforehand. Please note that the requirements listed below may vary depending on your overall progression, including factors such as level, HEXA, Sacred Power, etc.
I approach this service with patience and respect. My priority is your account’s safety, your trust, and making sure each clear is done carefully rather than rushed
Payment methods: Binance or PayPal F&F only
Discord: NayaraLiefde
✦ Bosses & Prices ✦
Prices listed below are based on the general requirements shown above, but they may be lower depending on your character's cp and overall progression. Feel free to ask me for a quote based on your character
Solo Clears
I will personally solo the boss on your character
Party Clears
Runs are done through party mode
Destiny Liberation
I’m not familiar with every job, but I’m always willing to give it a try and help you with your liberation
The main requirement is having over 100% on Maple Scouter. If the job is one I’m not very familiar with, I kindly ask that you allow me multiple attempts so I can get comfortable with the class and mechs
I currently do not offer Destiny Liberation for Cadena, Zero, or Blaster. For any other job, I’ll be happy to give it a try and help you with your liberation
Contact & Payment
• Payment methods: Binance or PayPal F&F only• Discord: NayaraLiefde
If you’re looking for something that isn’t listed above, and it’s within my capabilities, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ll be more than happy to discuss it with you
Last edited:
