WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
287 NIGHT LORD & BOSS MULES (OPEN TO OFFERS)
*** OG EMAIL INCLUDED ***
Scammers: I will not be providing account information prior to funds being received and I'm now requiring trade guardian services because I'm sick of my time being wasted by scam attempts
PHOTOS INCLUDED AT THE BOTTOM
Discord: strangerindatub
Message me if you want to see more screenshots. I'll be checking my inbox as often as possible, usually in the evenings.
Accepting offers. Payment accepted through Bitcoin/ETH networks only (trade guardian required at buyers expense)
Happy Maple-ing!
*** OG EMAIL INCLUDED ***
Scammers: I will not be providing account information prior to funds being received and I'm now requiring trade guardian services because I'm sick of my time being wasted by scam attempts
PHOTOS INCLUDED AT THE BOTTOM
Discord: strangerindatub
Message me if you want to see more screenshots. I'll be checking my inbox as often as possible, usually in the evenings.
Accepting offers. Payment accepted through Bitcoin/ETH networks only (trade guardian required at buyers expense)
Happy Maple-ing!
Main:
- 287 Libbed NL - Male
- 9473 Legion
- 230M CP with no buffs
- ~70k main stat
- 660 SAC
- Perfect IA
- Abyssal Expedition & RoD Legion Blocks
- 22* Eternal Hat/Top (Boomed pants)
- 3 Set Pitched (22* Berserked/Genesis Badge/Cursed Spellbook)
- Boomed Eyepatch & Commanding Force Earring in inventory
- All gear 22*, 3L
- ROR4 / CONT4 / Weapon Jump 4 / Krrr 4
- Lots of perm/rare NX items
- Vac pet
- Lots of Fodder gear saved
- Boss/Drop/Heal Fams
- Syncroid
Includes the following plus others:
- 263 Cadena - 31k main stat
- 262 Shadower - 30k main stat
- 262 Khali - 30k main stat
- 261 Blade Master - 17k main stat
- 260 Night Walker - 19k main stat
- 235 Buccaneer
- 233 Bowmaster
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
Attachments
-
0.webp149 KB -
1.webp130.2 KB -
2.webp40.7 KB -
3.webp125.8 KB -
4.webp355.9 KB -
5.webp122 KB -
6.webp58.2 KB -
7.webp80.7 KB -
8.webp51.5 KB -
9.webp58.6 KB -
10.webp104.3 KB -
11.webp125.5 KB -
12.webp49.8 KB -
13.webp116.2 KB -
14.webp48.6 KB -
15.webp57.7 KB -
16.webp56.9 KB -
17.webp87.6 KB -
18.webp75.8 KB -
19.webp81.1 KB -
20.webp74.5 KB -
21.webp77 KB -
22.webp78.4 KB -
23.webp70.4 KB -
24.webp79.9 KB -
25.webp32.5 KB -
26.webp34.3 KB -
27.webp52.9 KB -
28.webp136 KB -
29.webp43.1 KB -
30.webp97.8 KB
Last edited:
