Selling [Kronos] 25x Hero | 9m CP | 6.2k Legion | Vac Pet + Perm Pet

Bumped 6 days ago
Thread Types
Single Item
Account Level
Level 225+
Servers
  1. Reboot
Original Owner
No
(10 reviews)

Huqx

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling a 25x Hero with 9m clean CP

Not original owner but bought from a trusted seller and I have the og e-mail.

Has full mesos gear and some drop gear

6.2k legion and all important links done

Haven't played on it in over a year and a half so hyberburns and all events are not touched.

Has some NX!



Paypal only/Trade Guardian at buyer's expense

C/O: $0

P.S. I posted this account awhile ago, sorry to the ones I never got back to. Was out of the country for work so I wasn't able to sell.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal

Attachments

  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    129.6 KB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    212.9 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top