Selling Korblox account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Botted
  1. Non Botted
Original Owner
Yes

congvo2001

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 31

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 11, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1783030392173.png

I am the original owner so 0% chance of it being taken back basically and I've been on this site since 2018, Selling account because I just don't play Roblx anymore and don't plan to anymore. Selling it for basically half the price and it has a good amount of clothings for female. If more info needed please message me on EpicNPC or discord cyron5
1783030512364.png
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: cyron5
ID# 728524372591247418
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top