SOLD Kingdom guard 59,8T+, VIP13, Dragon level 72, lots of items in the bag.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
High End
Original Owner
Yes

inzibat

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
May 17, 2025
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
My job does not allow me time to play anymore so i need to quit the game. Selling my 59,8T power (outside BL) account.
1st at own server (server 1022) you could check in the game. PlayerId: 5794815

I am the original owner. I just want to move on. That is why, the amount i am asking is relatively cheap on the market.

I accept bank transfer.
Screenshot_20250517_222654_Kingdom Guard.jpg

Screenshot_20250517_221655_Kingdom Guard.jpg

Screenshot_20250517_221253_Kingdom Guard.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top