kfcgold.com offering services they do not serve

Not Recently Bumped

sirmike

Level 31

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Jun 8, 2013
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I would like to review a site called kfcgold.com offering services they do not serve here. http://www.epicnpc.com/all-other-ga...l-heroes-gs-[fast]-[cheap]-[trustworthy].html
Basically what it turns out to be is they are offering services for Marvel Heroes, but when I talked to them on skype they asked me (the customer) how ingame trades go, what the highest level currently is and what gear is the best at this time.
I don't think a site should be offering services on games they don't have any information and don't have a clue on what to do.
Because what if a customer orders in game currency..at this moment the site owners don't have a clue how to transfer it in to this game. Basically they don't even have people working for them because they we're asking me how trades go in this game.
They can't offer gold/powerlevel services because they do not have a clue what this game is about but still taking in orders where you pay upfront..
With this review I hope people will think twice about ordering anything. I am not saying they are scamming because maybe they will be offering these services in the future, but they should not be opening up services for a game that they have nothing for at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

to backup my story i've added our short skype conversation.
http://i40.tinypic.com/6nq993.png
 
Back
Top