• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Keys codes from blizzard store US> paypal, Uphold, BTC 30% off everything.

Not Recently Bumped

joresobe

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (70 reviews)
Country
Nicaragua
Member Since
Jul 15, 2019
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-user-daigunn-omg-cant-believe-all-the-reps-are-fake.1677127/#post-6966954
A++

TY mate A++
 
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-user-daigunn-omg-cant-believe-all-the-reps-are-fake.1677127/#post-6966954
added and in talks
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast delivery!

bought 90 day gametime was fast thanks!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling Game time, Shadowlands, wow compelte collection, etc.
Everything 30% off from store price.
Discord: toohumanz#0763
hello, I just added you to my disc. Hope you still have the Americas & Oceanic code for 30 days.. :D
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
quick and ez. great prices

best prices i ever seen. bought 180 day gt in bulk and was super cheap. will be doing business with this gentleman again.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-submask12.2629558/
Contacting
 
Bought WoW complete from him, sent quickly after payment, great seller!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick Successful Purchase

Bought a few items from him and received them within minutes. I recommend using this seller.
 
Hey, I have a question there only for US or can be to EU?
 
Only US mate
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I went first and he delivered multiple keys fast

I went first and he delivered multiple keys fast
 
Back
Top