• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

JWA Good Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

harunkaplan

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Aug 1, 2022
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
(UPDATED..Im playing everyday)
Hello guys, I've been playing since the beginning of the game.
My only goal of this match was the Apex team. Apex team Full Boosted.
I don't have time anymore. I leave the photos. Coins and Buck you can spend as you want as seen in the photo. Its price is 550 dollars.
Discord: Harun#4533 you can reach.
Paypal not working here, let's find another way..

You need to reply to this in order to see this content.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Why type of payment is accepted?
 
H
you can pay with Wise
do you get rexy? if you have,tell me rexy's level and how much rexy's dna,please
 
H
  • Like
Reactions: koutan
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'll offer 400. Sent discord invite.
 
H
Thank you for your attention.. but little, You can increase it a little more :)
I can offer for $300
 
H
Thank you for your attention.. but little, you know it's clean account, you can be best in game!!
Hallo,

ist das konto noch vorhanden?
Mit welchem Konto warst du verbunden?

Kann ich das Konto trotzdem mit Google Play verbinden?

Was ist Ihre letzte Preisvorstellung?

Paypal möglich?

mfG
Vapila
 
H
I think translate not working, I will answer later
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
If you want to contact me, I will give you facebook instagram address, for trust we can be friends first...
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top