JP starter with 10+SSR, ideally with listed servants

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(127 reviews)

Kuriyaa

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 96

(100%) (127 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
May 24, 2018
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking for a JP starter, no further than babylonia storywise please (exception depending on account).
Prefer with left over SQ, GA, materials, but not necessary.

Here is a table of servants that I like, but the JP exclusive ones are more important - bolded means preferred to have in the account
SaberOkita, altria alter, musashi, gozen, shiki
ArcherJeanne summer, altria summer, ishtar
LancerMelty lancer, Altria Alter, Bradamante, karna, eresh, yu miaoyi
CasterAltria caster, Merlin, skadi, shikibu
RiderDavichi loli, Maid Alter, europa, shikibu
AssassinOkita j, Kama, scathach, yu miaoyi
BerserkerGodjuna, jeanne alter summer, musashi summer
Extra ClassYang Guefei, Space Ishtar, Melt, kiara (alter ego), abigail (not summer), okita alter / majin san


Please reach me through discord: hans#3816 (no nitro), if you are looking for trades I may have something also either in JP or NA
If you think I might like something different, I am also open to see it

Please double check if it's me on EPICNPC DM if in doubt, I have no way to directly message you unless you reached out first.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top