- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
JP 24SSR(27NP)Triple Support:
-24SSR(V.Shiki,Bride Umu,Altera,Jeane archer(summer),Ishtar,Arjuna,Tesla,Tamalance,Bryn,Ozzy,Drake,Skadi,Anastasia,Scheherazade,Tamamo,Waver,hime,King Hassan,JTR,Chualter,Nightiangle,Sitonai,Kiara,Melilith)
-BD set
-good ce
-story done
FC:066,957,119
LF: $125 Paypal (F&F)
NOTE:
1. My ONLY Discord is Robinsonnn#1582 Please look up the code!
2. I only Sale my account on Reddit,Epicnpc and discord no other web or chat platform!
3. The only account im selling is the account that im listing. i dont do request or anything!
4. I dont reserve account more than 2 days! so be paypal ready!
5. I only do Paypal as payment method!
6. Buyer Cover the mm fees if needed
7.Read the listing clearly before adding me so we dont waste time.
please contact me through discord for fast respond Robinsonnn#1582
-24SSR(V.Shiki,Bride Umu,Altera,Jeane archer(summer),Ishtar,Arjuna,Tesla,Tamalance,Bryn,Ozzy,Drake,Skadi,Anastasia,Scheherazade,Tamamo,Waver,hime,King Hassan,JTR,Chualter,Nightiangle,Sitonai,Kiara,Melilith)
-BD set
-good ce
-story done
FC:066,957,119
LF: $125 Paypal (F&F)
NOTE:
1. My ONLY Discord is Robinsonnn#1582 Please look up the code!
2. I only Sale my account on Reddit,Epicnpc and discord no other web or chat platform!
3. The only account im selling is the account that im listing. i dont do request or anything!
4. I dont reserve account more than 2 days! so be paypal ready!
5. I only do Paypal as payment method!
6. Buyer Cover the mm fees if needed
7.Read the listing clearly before adding me so we dont waste time.
please contact me through discord for fast respond Robinsonnn#1582
Contact
Chat Now
Discord: https://discord.gg/p2wY88eX
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
