- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Morocco
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
- Birthday can reset
- Super Maintained
- Vip NP5 SSRS : Lord logres , Lilith , Summer Shiki , Summer Eresh , Bakaturia , Ciel , U-Olga Marie
- Top Ces : 3 x Mlb Kalied Scopes , 2 x Mlb Black Grails , Mlb 2030 and more
- Complete Support in the game
- 80 10/10/10 max skills
- Price : 300$ or Best Offer or Trade + Cash
- PS : I accept trade + money
- PS1 : I accept reservation and Equal or Higher 1:1 Trades
- Pm me here or on my Discord: makimasan for more details
- Pictures :
- Super Maintained
- Vip NP5 SSRS : Lord logres , Lilith , Summer Shiki , Summer Eresh , Bakaturia , Ciel , U-Olga Marie
- Top Ces : 3 x Mlb Kalied Scopes , 2 x Mlb Black Grails , Mlb 2030 and more
- Complete Support in the game
- 80 10/10/10 max skills
- Price : 300$ or Best Offer or Trade + Cash
- PS : I accept trade + money
- PS1 : I accept reservation and Equal or Higher 1:1 Trades
- Pm me here or on my Discord: makimasan for more details
- Pictures :
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Revolut , Euro , Idr , php , vnd , myr , baht
