- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Morocco
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
- UNSET Birthday
- RGB Support
- Great ces : mlb kaleid scope , mlb black grail etc...
- 65 grails and 80 lores
- 7 Billion QP
- Price : 180$ or Best Offer or Trade + Cash
- PS : I accept trade + money
- PS1 : I accept reservation and Equal or Higher 1:1 Trades
- Pm me here or on my Discord: makimasan for more details
- Pictures :
- RGB Support
- Great ces : mlb kaleid scope , mlb black grail etc...
- 65 grails and 80 lores
- 7 Billion QP
- Price : 180$ or Best Offer or Trade + Cash
- PS : I accept trade + money
- PS1 : I accept reservation and Equal or Higher 1:1 Trades
- Pm me here or on my Discord: makimasan for more details
- Pictures :
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Revolut , Euro , Idr , php , vnd , myr , baht
