iTrader Update

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
As stated before,

iTrader will eventually be implemented in such a way where anyone can leave reputation, after they have received X amount of positive reputations.
Today wowguys contacted me asking if he could get that implemented on his account early and I thought why not.

It will not be an automated system as it will be in the future. For the time being, if you have 3+ positive feedbacks and are not TWV, just reply to this tread and I will give you the permission so you can leave others feedback via iTrader.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread (http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/461871-scammer-kuz-diablo-3-gold.html)
you should sticky this thread in both wtt and wts forums. no one knows about this update. and since rep threads have been removed people should really be getting this upgraded. unless you intend to have it updated on all accounts soon.
 
Everyone who requested has been upgraded.

you should sticky this thread in both wtt and wts forums. no one knows about this update. and since rep threads have been removed people should really be getting this upgraded. unless you intend to have it updated on all accounts soon.

I talked to the author of the iTrade script and he said there will be another update in about a month, that was 2 weeks ago, so hopefully the next version is released soon. If the addition isn't in the next update, I'll put up some more sticky posts.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/413066-mmobay-blind1985-aim-blind19851985-4.html
Hey, Shadowkreed94 here, I have more then +3 positives, Would like this new system added to my MMObay account =D
 
Banned - botter
Mike, I feel so proud to be the first person to ask you for iTrader:D. Thanks, you should try implementing it so its not only when you trade someone but you can give iTrader to someone if they said or did something that helped the community or something that you liked.

Thanks.
 
Well there is a reputation system in vB4 where you can give people ratings depending on their posts, but its off currently. Im might turn it on in the future if people want it.
 
Back
Top