Issue with purchasable items and credit refund

Not Recently Bumped
(1,621 reviews)

ELKIDO

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 1,195

(99.9%) (1,621 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Aug 29, 2015
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
0
I have accidentally purchased 5x red thread titles yesterday, because of a recent change. So far "evade bump timer" was at the top of purchasable items list. All of a sudden its somewhere at the middle...that's the reason I have mistakenly purchased wrong items. i just noticed that this has changed. Can I have 5x "red thread title" credits refunded ? Also, can you please revert " evade bump timer" button where it was before? It was first suggested option, top right.


See the image. Just swap places of "red thread title" with "evade bump timer" if possible.
SmartSelect_20230124_001730_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
the 5 items were removed and 875 credits were returned to your balance.

We removed some items from the shop that were not very popular, which is why the items changed location.

I moved them around again. All the thread title color items are on the right, all other items on the left.
 
Thanks. Any chance you can set "evade bump timer" to be the top option on the right side? Thats the ideal position, and thats the item everyone purchases multiple times on daily basis.
 
there's 8 items, 2 columns of 4. However 4 are similar type so they have to be grouped together.

I don't want to move around every item, so I put it a the top of column 1 instead.
 
Back
Top