Issue with deleting attachments after the website update

Not Recently Bumped

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 97

(100%) (147 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
I know EpicNPC has been updating their website since a few days ago, now I can't edit my thread from the bottom of the thread anymore. So I must go back to the top to check "edit everything" button.

It's quite troublesome for me because I always have long thread, and I have to go back to the top of the thread now after seeing my thread to the bottom.

But that's not my problem at the moment.

My problem now is I can't delete the attachments on my phone anymore (I can still do it on PC version).

After deleting pictures in a thread, it's always look like this, which I have to delete so I don't hit the max picture limit in a thread (40 pictures). It's always 2 times deleting process by the way, even before the update.
Screenshot_2023-02-06-08-24-08-357-edit_com.miui.gallery.jpg


But after the new website update, I can't find that attachment area anymore on my phone. And I can't reduce my max picture limit.

Please fix this problem ASAP.

Note : I already deleted the pictures I wanted to delete, I was using my PC.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top