EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Buying ISO Origin Acct with Sims 4 + Expansions

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am looking for an account with Sims 4 and as many expansions as I can find. The more, the better. I need to have full access to the account, which means changing passwords, emails, contact info, all that stuff. I won't be buying an account to share with the seller or anyone else.

As far as pricing goes, I am not looking to spend more than sale prices. I'm not looking to buy a $500-600 dollar account, if that's the case I may as well wait for a Sims sale and buy all the expansions myself. Depending on what all is included, I am willing to be fair.

I have been burned attempting to buy an account already, so I would like to get information about the account before payment, if you're not okay with that, then I am fine with passing on it. I can use middleman if needed as well.

Feel free to comment or straight up message me to make a deal. Thanks.

ip hash: a01c794921b4f0e93a4e36