Is VBarrack.com safe?

Not Recently Bumped

Satis1994

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 12, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Like in the title. I want to get rid of my WoW account, I've been trying like everywhere but I can't sell it. Mostly because it has been compromised before. So my question is: Is VBarrack safe? I've read some disturbing stuff about them, and it left me in a question. What do you guys think?
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/566183-Ash - hacking into a member's epicnpc account
I bought an account once from there, wasnt a good experience, it was recalled within a week. +1500
 
Banned - multiple unresolved scam threads - scammer
I traded an account to them for another, still have access a year later with never any problems. They were helpful and provided me with old addresses when I needed them once to remove an authenticater. I had a good experience, judging from the sounds of it though, the recoveries were not through Vbarrack and through the actual previous owner.
 
Back
Top