Is this Escrow provider legitimate?

Not Recently Bumped

REnterprises

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 22, 2018
Last seen
flipescrow.com

When you google the name it doesn't even come up in google search results.

When you go to the website it says it's offline

Capture.JPG


Doesn't appear to be an active website.

You never want to slander someone or a company unless you know the facts for sure but in this case the site doesn't appear active and my opinion is the person is likely trying to con you here. I would recommend against proceeding here use a more reputable escrow.
 
Anytime you are curious of a website simply google the URL, I just type "Is <insert website URL> legit?" that is likely the fastest way to see any form or reviews on the website.
This is what I found pertaining to the flipescrow website within a matter of seconds. https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/flipescrow.com Seems when the site was active they used fake reviews to boost their rep however the most recent one was a scam review.
 
Anytime you are curious of a website simply google the URL, I just type "Is <insert website URL> legit?" that is likely the fastest way to see any form or reviews on the website.
This is what I found pertaining to the flipescrow website within a matter of seconds. https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/flipescrow.com Seems when the site was active they used fake reviews to boost their rep however the most recent one was a scam review.

The person who posted that on sitejabber could be fake themselves though you never really know. With that said, if your a legit company you would respond to that comment at least which they didn't - https://www.sitejabber.com/users/wilsonr24

That said all of this is mute. The website isn't even online and you shouldn't do business with a website that isn't even online.
 
Back
Top