Is MMO-market reliable?

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 5, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking at MMO-market, and I'm really interested in some of the accounts they have for sale.

I know that they have an account on EpicNPC and are "EpicNPC verified", but I've been scammed too many times to not double-check.

If anyone has done business with them or knows of them well, can you please let me know whether they are 100% reliable and trustworthy?

I want to spend quite a bit of money and I'd really appreciate anyone's honest advice/opinion/experience.

Many thanks,
 
Being Epic Verified just means someone took the time to pay the fee and submit their identification, To be validated.

While this *generally* means they are not out to join the site, scam someone, and leave, it should not be considered a "100% legit" upgrade by any means.

A lot has to do with the vendor you are dealing with, and what game is being sold or traded.

You can download a free safe trading guide located in my signature, And feel free to contact me on Skype for more info or if you have questions.
 
I'll have a look at your guide now, thanks for the reply.

But do you know anything about MMO-market.com?

I would usually trust things on websites such as "100% guaranteed safety" or "refund for 365 days" etc. but after using VBarrack and getting royally scammed, I'm really doubtful about anything.

Many thanks again,

- - - Updated - - -

Woah. Really really good job on this guide. Seriously.
 
Back
Top