Selling ios na/eu no dmm I 50 S+308 A I Persona, BSD, Junji Ito, S coa

Bumped 1 day ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
  2. Average
  3. Low End
  4. Limited Skins
  5. Other
Original Owner
Yes

antonio92

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Sep 30, 2022
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
As much as I'm not open to trade, I'm still open to negotiations regarding the price, so feel free to contact me!
Trade Guardian's fee is up to the buyer.
I don't accept other game's currency as payment (Robx, RP, etc).

Overview:

Transfer Available, disposable email

Skins are organized by collection in the picture

✨ 50 S Costume Skins
✨ 37 S Accessories

✨ 308 A Costume Skins
✨ 95 A Accessories

✨ 261,722/300,000 Echoes Recharged
✨
Skinshare available
✨ 2 A Unlock Skin Card
✨ All characters unlocked


Some skins aren't listed because I got them after making this image.
Only the resource will be updated from time to time.


Both pictures are from the same account.
PM me for more info, I will respond as soon as possible!

⚠️If you see this image elsewhere else, it's not me.⚠️
⚠️ CONTACT ONLY VIA EPICNPC⚠️

WISE ONLY

idever-atualizado.jpg

idev2.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
Last edited:
Back
Top