• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

(iOS na/eu) FT Vajytte & Tomie, LF old limited S tier survivor skins

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Bullbin

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 1, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
❥ (Making an alternative second post to branch off from my original post)

❥ Hii, I found an account that I want to offer for, but the trader I'm talking to is only interested in accounts with old limited S tier survivor skins (which I'm not heavy on); I'm thinking about trading my account for an account of their taste if I can find any offers soon enough. Keep in mind that I would have to show my trader your account, then get an OK from them saying that they'd be interested in your account before I go through with trading my account with anyone. My acceptance of any offers is solely based on their approval!

❥ I own 9 S tiers including dream witch's Vajytte + Tomie etc., 8 S tier accessories, and 49 A tiers. I have Reversed Judgement as well if it interests anyone looking for dream witch skins. Any offers with old limited survivor s tiers on iOS na/eu are welcome!

❥ Dm me on discord:


image0.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hii so I found an account that I want to offer for, but the trader I'm talking to is only interested in accounts with old limited S tier survivor skins (which I'm not heavy on); I'm thinking about trading my account for an account of their taste if I can find any offers soon enough..

I own 9 S tiers including dream witch's Vajytte + Tomie etc., 8 S tier accessories, and 49 A tiers. I have Reversed Judgement as well if it interests anyone looking for dream witch skins. Any offers with old limited survivor s tiers on iOS na/eu are welcome! Dm me on discord:



Hii so I found an account that I want to offer for, but the trader I'm talking to is only interested in accounts with old limited S tier survivor skins (which I'm not heavy on); I'm thinking about trading my account for an account of their taste if I can find any offers soon enough..

I own 9 S tiers including dream witch's Vajytte + Tomie etc., 8 S tier accessories, and 49 A tiers. I have Reversed Judgement as well if it interests anyone looking for dream witch skins. Any offers with old limited survivor s tiers on iOS na/eu are welcome! Dm me on discord:



Hey! So I have an offer for ya but idk if it’s what you’re looking for :0
 

Attachments

  • C93FD00D-AECA-4102-BF66-0144829D0ECF.jpeg
    C93FD00D-AECA-4102-BF66-0144829D0ECF.jpeg
    354.7 KB
hello! i have 2 limited skins an optical mirror and a cursed pharaoh acc! i can dd a genshin acc or free fire or both of them together
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top