• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

IOS NA/EU desperately looking for Mr Swifts!!!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 17, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
HELLO!! I am DESPERATELY looking for an account that has Mr. Swifts!!! My budget is $300-$375! PLEASE I JUST I WANT HIM SO BADLY HE IS MY DREAM SKIN!!! I DON'T EVEN MIND A SMURF I JUST WANT HIM SO BAD!!

Also please be sure to meet me in game, I won't buy the account unless we meet in game!
You can DM me here or message me on discord if you have any offers! HELP ME BRING HIM HOME!!!


Discord: Cult#5676
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top