• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

IOS NA EU account / golden ratio,

Not Recently Bumped

Sad11Cat

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Aug 12, 2020
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone. I sell an account. server NA-EU, from the legendary skins I can highlight in the photo. if you are interested in more photos, write in the comments and I will give you my discord for communication.

S skins: Azrael, Lady Bella, Judge, Golden ratio, Frost, Neccromancer, Molten Hound, desolate sand, Cheshire Cat, tonight or never, firefly, nidhogg, blossom of rebirth, counts banquet.

> persona 5, danganronpa, never
CEC444D8-910F-404F-9AE3-A2227877A998.jpeg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
my budget right now isnt that big due to bills coming out BUT I can make an offer in like 2 weeks? I dont know how much my check is going to be
 
S
of course, if anything, you can contact me on discord
How much are you looking for?
 
S
hello! looking at your budget. :"0
Back
Top