Introducing the EpicNPC WoW Gold Store

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I'm happy to announce that EpicNPC has its very own WoW Gold store.

As you can see buyers are able to select the server they're on, their faction and the amount of gold they want to purchase. They are then provided a list of approved sellers with their verification, feedback rating and prices, with the cheapest price showing at the top.

Buyers can then click the price link to order the gold directly from the seller. Both the buyer and seller will then be given an order number and the seller can arrange to make delivery.

The goal of this system is to introduce a quick and easy way for EpicNPC members to find cheap gold from legit and well known gold seller without having to spend the time checking dozens of threads.

Currently we are limiting the amount of sellers over the next 2-3 weeks to make sure there are absolutely no bugs and to make any changes or adjustments depending on feedback. After this short test period, we will open the WoW Gold Store to all gold sellers who wish to get listed as a gold provider.

If you happen to run into any issues or buys or have suggestions, feel free to post them here.

Also, the WoW gold trend chart is currently not accurate. Those numbers currently listed are based off of fake numbers used during testing. However now that the system is live, you will see it update each day with real numbers. The chart updates once per day.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Love this feature but to make it easier for members, there should be a US and EU section so if people looking for gold on american servers they pick US and then US servers pops or if they looking for gold on European servers they pick EU.
 
Last edited:
The server list should have all regional servers listed. I figured it would save buyers an extra step if they didn't have to click EU or NA first, then search for their server. It's alphabetical, so it should be quick to find. However if people are more comfortable selecting EU or NA first, I can set it up that way.
 
damn it seems WOW Gold Store does not load for me, not very friendly lol

as epicnpc stated - Currently we are limiting the amount of sellers over the next 2-3 weeks to make sure there are absolutely no bugs and to make any changes or adjustments depending on feedback. After this short test period, we will open the WoW Gold Store to all gold sellers who wish to get listed as a gold provider.
 
damn it seems WOW Gold Store does not load for me, not very friendly lol
The store should be loading for everyone, if it's not loading and you get an error, please post here.

Pro-seller's username is not highlighted.
It should hightlight it if you're a pro seller as you can see it does for 2 of the sellers. I think the reason is how the accounts are being upgraded. I'll edit them today so it will appear for all pro sellers.
 
I hope he keeps it at 5k or if certain sellers want 10k give them a 10k option. But I prefer buying 5k at a time since I resell accounts and stuff, and I only need small amounts of gold to buy enchants/ gems if needed .
 
It's setup so the quantities are for all sellers, not individuals. If I remove 5k or 10k, it will be for all sellers. But perhaps I can add an option for sellers to opt-out of some of the quantities. I will add that to the list for future updates.
 
The Gold Store has been updated and added back to the top navigation.

- Sellers can now "opt out" at certain quantity levels. So if 5000 is too small or 250k is too much you can choose to opt out and won't be listed as a gold provide for that gold amount.
- Sellers now have 2 base price options, one for EU and one for NA so they can set different gold prices.

If you notice any bugs or have other feature requests, please post here.
 
Thanks
but recently i successfully sold an order from southlady
i wanted to reply him back but it seems he refuses to receive message from others then i contacted him by email and delivered him gold
thought we are done , it s annoying to get same new order from him again and again
 
I checked his account and he has private messaging turned on, so I'm not sure why you're not able to send him a message. Do you get an error message when trying to reply to the PM? If so, post it here?
 
Turning on/off messaging is just a general forum feature and doesn't have anything to do with the gold store, so if someone turns it off, you'll just need to contact them using the Paypal email address they sent payment with.
 
i'm 99.9% sure i hit the NA button while trying to order gold, and the PM i received stated EU. doesnt rlly matter since i had to talk to Happysnow anyways, but still may be a bug in there somewhere. not sure exactly.

imgur: the simple image sharer
I just placed two orders, one NA and one EU, and both PMs displayed the correct region info so I was unable to replicate this error. I'm not sure if maybe you switched a few times between NA and EU and maybe the order in which you did it caused the bug, but for now I will just assume you misclicked the wrong region.

If it happens again, please try to remember what you clicked and post the details here or PM me.
 
Back
Top