EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Instagram Account Store | Travel + Cars + Luxury Accounts 5k-140k Followers

Followers
10k+ Followers
Category
Business, Cars/Motor, Travel

positivityspray

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
X Request URL

Page Statistics

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
I've been growing these accounts with the FOLLOW / UNFOLLOW Method. Below are some characteristics:

-Managed and grown by me, since the beginning with FOLLOW/UNFOLLOW!
-Not a single follower/like bought!
-No engagement groups or power likes used! (Which means that once you start using them, the Engagement will grow by at least 5%!)
-I ALWAYS used 1 proxy per account!
-Clean of Bans & Suspensions!
-Active posting on the accounts!
-Provided with the original email!
-Aged accounts = Bigger Follow Limit!
-Phone/Email Verified!
-First Hand 100% clean Accounts to start of your IG journey!

NOTE: These accounts are the highest possible quality. All of these accounts have at least 300 -2.800 posts. So they are LEGIT (Not some 5-post BS with fake likes)
After you ask for the name please take the time to check the accounts on socialblade. They only have REAL Follower with REAL Engagement built up over several months or even years for the bigger ones!
The engagement you see is from completely automated reposting without any fake likes / powerlikes (you can check that yourself). This engagement is 100% natural and organic and can be easily increased by starting to give the account some manual attention.​

List_of_bigg_accs_censored.PNG

List_of_Accs.PNG

List_of_Accs2.PNG

HOW TO READ:
#FOLLOWERS = Amount of followers the Account has
#ENGAGEMENT = The Engagement of the Account in percent (%)
#AVERAGE LIKES = Average amount of Likes per Post
#AVERAGE COMMENTS = Average amount of Comments per Post
The Accounts starting out with a T-*** are in the TRAVEL Niche, starting with a C-*** are in the CAR Niche and starting with a L-*** are in the Luxury Niche.
!!!IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS, DM ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNTS YOU'RE INTERESTED IN!!!

Once you buy one you can stop Follow/Unfollow Method and directly plug it into a powerlike service and start growing it naturally by posting viral content.
They have NO flags, NO warnings, NO Action blocks, NO shadow ban.

NOTE: I am 100% okay to use a Middleman Service for the protection of both sides. In case that you wish to use a Middleman Service: Buyer pays the fees!

Prices:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0t2IolrgicodKuhjdGIpg0ZXsRUMtIblM8HZ0/pubhtml

Kik: positivityspray
or PM me here, im online every day to check new Messages!​

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 25d2d98f714e04232da90b