WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Tired of being in low MMR and other people holding you back from promoting?
I will boost your account from bronze to masters with ease. Prices will vary depending on how much of a boost you need.
About Me:
I have been playing smite since the console xbox beta. I fell in love with the MOBA. for the past 3 seasons I have been a grandmaster player. currently in this season (season 8) I am triple masters, I have 3 different accounts of my own in masters. Depending on the mode
I can hit masters in just days. Conquest takes about 5 days, and duel takes about 3 days. I solo Q, and do everything on my own.
Discord: Refusal#9006
Price Table:
Duel: Bronze 3 --> Masters ($100)
Conquest Bronze 3 --> Masters ($150)
Duo Q'ing +$30 USD
Prices will vary dependent upon what you need.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
