- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Alright folks.
Here is the deal -- I am willing to trade an INSANE Horde Druid and INSANE Horde Warlock for an INSANE Horde Paladin or Mage!
YES, I am willing to trade both! I would even be willing to add cash if your offer really intrigues me!
Here are the links to both of my posts --
Druid: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth..._53#Post2381859
Lock: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...r_D#Post2381847
Hit me up
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Alright folks.
Here is the deal -- I am willing to trade an INSANE Horde Druid and INSANE Horde Warlock for an INSANE Horde Paladin or Mage!
YES, I am willing to trade both! I would even be willing to add cash if your offer really intrigues me!
Here are the links to both of my posts --
Druid: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth..._53#Post2381859
Lock: http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...r_D#Post2381847
Hit me up
