*INSANE* [H] Tauren Warrior | 5/5 Valorous T7.5 DPS | 3/5 Heroes T7 Tank!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

First off, let me say that I am in NO RUSH to trade/sell this account. This sucker is my pride and joy and will be hard to pry from my hands.

This account was purchased from the Original Owner awhile ago and I have a copy of his ID if the account is ever locked (I will NOT give out his ID, so do not even ask).

Alright, now that that is out of the way, here are the details of the account.

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CHARACTER INFORMATION:</span>
</span></span>
Armory -- http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=63703

* Tauren Male Warrior
* Transfer Down - Account is completely safe and I guarantee it against any type of possible recall (will never happen anyways).
* 300g on the account.
* Has Epic Flying.
* <span style="font-weight: bold">MOUNTS:</span> Armored Brown Bear, Black War Bear, Bronze Drake, Red Drake, Swift White Hawkstrider
* <span style="font-weight: bold">TITLES:</span> Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Jenkins
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PVP INFO:</span> 75000 HONOR! (Capped) AND 1640 Arena Points!
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PVE DPS GEAR:</span> (Gear) FULL T7.5 Valorous - (Weapons) Armageddon & Colossal-Skull Clad Cleaver
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PVP DPS GEAR:</span> 3/5 S5 (Hateful Shoulders, Deadly Pants, and Savage Gloves), 84 Resilence Trinket, Deadly Neck, Deadly Boots, Deadly Bracers, Deadly Belt, Hateful Ring
* <span style="font-weight: bold">PVE TANKING GEAR:</span> (Gear) 3/5 T7 Heroes' - (Weapons) Maexxna's Femur & The Skull of Ruin

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">TRADE | SALE CONDITIONS:</span>
</span></span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">TRADE:</span> Hit me with any offers that are similiarly geared. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH CHAIN TRADED ACCOUNTS!

<span style="font-weight: bold">SELL:</span> <span style="color: #33FF33">NO SET PRICE YET - ACCEPTING OFFERS</span> Buying from me is different buying from others as I guarantee my accounts to be safe. High reputation on MD and I will allow you to pay via Paypal. If not, you will be paying via Western Union or Bank Transfer.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top