SOLD Insane 2091 TTL - Infernal Cape - Full PoH, pets, elite void, avernic defender

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
Other
Total Level
TL 2000+
Original Owner
Yes
(615 reviews)

L.Chande

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 337

(100%) (615 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Jun 7, 2017
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
HELLO!
Please read carefully. I WILL NEVER ADD YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.

Contact me through Epicnpc Message or Discord : FP#2870
Payment via paypal.
Thank you.
--


Selling OSRS 2091 TTL Infernal Cape account ~~~~~~ Full built player house and acouple pets, full elite void, and avernic defender. Comes with full recoveries and information. Looking for $600 Paypal.
1676605599614.png
1676605606414.png
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: FP2870
ID# I dont remember userID :)) Payment via Paypal.
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I am interested.. but, not for 600.. I know, why even bother posting a reply? Lol idk, hopeful that you may come down a significant amount. 😅 does it have a good bank or something?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top