L LordDrk 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Brazil Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 28, 2018 #1 I bought the Epic Member upgrade, how can i use Import feedback function?
D doomedtofail 745 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 28, 2018 #2 https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_transfer.php
L LordDrk 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Brazil Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 28, 2018 #3 doomedtofail said: https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_transfer.php Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thanks. Well, i dont think it worked since i still has 0/0/0
doomedtofail said: https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_transfer.php Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thanks. Well, i dont think it worked since i still has 0/0/0
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jun 29, 2018 #4 Feedback has to be approved first before it will appear. Your's has been approved.
A aksin2012 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 May 27, 2019 #5 Yo im also tryna transfer feedback the link sent earlier doesnt work anymore
D doomedtofail 745 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 May 28, 2019 #6 @aksin2012 I do not think its currently available. I do not remember them adding it back when overhauling site.
@aksin2012 I do not think its currently available. I do not remember them adding it back when overhauling site.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 28, 2019 #7 Import feedback is not currently available.