Imperial Edition + Explorer's Pack Game Account

Not Recently Bumped

kpbrown

Warning: Trade with Caution
(11 reviews)

kpbrown

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(90.9%) (11 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 14, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-kpbrown.1612095/
Hey all,

I have a mostly empty account that I'm looking to sell.

Imperial Edition + Explorer's Pack (no beta monkey); Rings of Mara and the other two pets are still there; some of the starter island treasure maps have been used.
Level 10 Female Wood Elf Nightblade with maxed bag space (110 slots; costs roughly 40k). Bank space is also at 110 slots. The account comes with a little less than 15k gold. If nothing else, she'd make a good pack mule!
A little over 20 days game time left.

I'm looking for $40 Google Wallet or $50 PayPal. If you don't have a reputation on the site, you go first. Post here and PM me if you are interested!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Great seller, patient. Went off without a hitch aside from ESO's own support team being turtles lol.

Much appreciated
 
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-kpbrown.1612095/
Account sold to Gooberprime. Trustworthy buyer. :)
 
Ok Let's do it. $40.00 via google wallet. PM me I think everything is cleared from my inbox.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-kpbrown.1612095/
Yes, I am the original owner. I sold an account last week and you can change the password and security question anytime you want. To change the email, you have to contact support, and they'll change it for you. They ask for your answer to the security question. I'll also provide the original CD key as well just in case.
 
You are the original owner of the account? Not sure how ESO works their accounts, will I need an ID scan etc? I am ready to buy just need to protect myself from gank backs.
 
Last edited:
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammed-by-kpbrown.1612095/
Yes, same account. The buyer asked if I could wait and it ended up not falling through.

EDIT:
@Gooberprime,
I just tried to PM you but your message box is full. To answer your questions, yes it is the explorer's pack and imperial edition, so you get the mount, ability to join any faction, etc. The only character, as mentioned, is a level 10 with full bag access and 15k gold (a nice starting boost). Clear out some messages and we can discuss further (I'll be away for the next three or so hours though).
 
Last edited:
^^^^Wondering about this. I sent you a PM, before I accept your offer I would like to know about this as it appears you have sold this account once before.
 
Back
Top