Imperial Edition/Explorers Key w/ lvl 30 sorc

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Aaron_VoCatus

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 61

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
Ecuador
Member Since
Jun 9, 2013
Last seen
Country
Ecuador
Multiple Accounts
0
I would like to sell my account which has the imperial edition and explorers key activated. (will include email, having support change it now)

Main char is level 30 sorc, has 64is skill points atm maybe 1 or 2 more, bank and bag at 70, dark mag 29, storm call 35, dead sum 35, desct staff 32, light armor 38, racial high elf 30, bsmith 13, clothign 18, woodwork 16, ench 7, 21k gold, in 2 trading guilds with over 200 members each

has several bank alts with lots of cloth,leather,metal,wood for crafting up to level 30 gear

I am selling because im a bit ocd and a hoarder lol , I like the game its just more than i can handle without driving myself crazy

Looking for $100 obo
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
what is the beta bonus and ill tell you lol
 
I dont use skype sorry,

and email account has been changed

almost to lvl 31 now and other skills have been improved as well
 
would be interested in the account.
add me on Skype delberto2
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top