Imperial Edition + Explorer Pack Key - 40€/50$

Not Recently Bumped
(16 reviews)

Adephx

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Slovenia
Member Since
Apr 26, 2014
Last seen
Country
Slovenia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey,

Basically, after playing the Early Access I realized that I don't have enough spare time/willpower to play the game, so I am now left with two unused keys,
one for the actual game, the Imperial Edition and one for the pre-order Explorer Pack perks.

I'm willing to part from them for about 40€ or 50$, or trade for the basic Archeage founder pack.


Please don't waste my time with obvious scams.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - multiple accounts - previously banned - DNGaming
Very interested, please PM me your Skype.
 
Bumping up, don't forget that the Imperial Edition key is not an upgrade key, it's the standalone version of the game and goes for about 60$, without the Explorer pack key which is also included in my offer for just 35€/45$.
 
Bumping up, still for sale, the other guy never replied back.
 
So pm back to me if you not already sold it.
 
Last edited:
Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, willing to drop down to 35€ or 45$, last price

- - - Updated - - -

Bump
 
Back
Top